The Church's Major Goals
Our Mission and Faith Statement
We purpose to glorify God as we declare and demonstrate the life changing power and grace of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
Sharing The Gospel Acts 1: 8
Studying and Memorizing God's Word Psalm 119: 11; II Tim. 2:15
Sweetness of Fellowship Ephesians 2: 8-10
Serving Out of Gratitude 1 John 1: 7-9
Separation from Evil Ephesians 5: 11
Simplicity of Mind Philippians 4: 6-8
Singleness of Heart Colossians 3: 22
1. Evangelism - obeying the Great Commission- makes church larger.
2. Discipleship - teaching people to observe & follow - makes church deeper..
3. Worship - leading people to give God proper place & authority in life - makes church stronger.
4. Fellowship - including others - makes church warmer.
5. Ministry - serving others - makes church better.
1. Goal: to stay faithful to an unchanging Holy God while ministering & developing relationships with a constantly changing, carnally-driven world.
( 1 Peter 1: 15-16)
2. Goal: to inspire genuine love for a personal Christ and have that love as the motivation for all spiritual activity & ministry. ( 1 Cor. 13: 1, II Cor. 12: 155)
Love is the power, the driving force & the maintenance for all true ministry.
3. Goal: to inspire true repentance so that sinners may "recover themselves out of the snare of the devil" before the inevitable destruction of lives.
( II Tim. 2: 25-26)
4. Goal: to encourage and engender sanctification ( personal growth from carnal to spiritual positions for a lifetime) so that we live a walk in spiritual
unity with Christ and our brothers & sisters in Christ. ( Gal. 5: 16-26)
5. Goal: to inspire Christians to go on to spiritual maturity so that they may be used in the work of the ministry with unity & singleness of heart, mind,
and purpose. ( Eph. 4: 12-15)
6. Goal: to take possession of these things ( joy, peace, provision, acceptance, inheritance) that belong to us by Christ's work on our behalf. ( Luke 19:42)